Monday, March 25, 2013

Miyamoto Mii

                  




Last night I finally used the Mii Plaza on my Nintendo 3D Ds for the first time after meeting several people with a Nintendo 3D Ds.  What a surprise to see a Mii by the name of Miyamoto introduce himself and step into my plaza.  

Wearing a Luligi hat and holding the Luligi Mansion's Dark Moon game in his hands I knew this was fun advertisement for Luligi Mansion Dark Moon.  The squeal to the Game Cube game was released yesterday on March 24.  I am not sure if Miyamoto will be visiting any more Mii's after the release day of Luligi's Mansion's sequel.  It is always a good idea to check the Mii Plaza just in case.

I'm not sure if I will be picking up Luligi's Mansion Dark Moon any time soon.  By the reviews on Amazon (you can view here) I see the game is not bad but I would buy the game later down the road (after I am done with Kid Icuras Uprising and Fire Emblem Awakening).    




No comments:

Post a Comment