Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello Everyone


I just wanted to give everyone a brief introduction into who I am before I start posting reviews a few times a week.  I’m a geek who has been in love with video games and anime since I was six years old.  Well…I guess I would like to say I have been forever in love with those two things for a long time.  Becoming an adult and getting involved with boring things such as work, bills, family, etc has made me a bit disconnected to anime and video games for a few years.
This website was created for the purpose of me doing something with the old anime and video games I have lying around my room. I want to review or throw out some opinions  for the fun of it. Or maybe I just want an excuse to sit around and play video games or watch anime? 
In addition to this blog, I also have a website called Of Anime and Video Games which will have a lot more content there then on here.  Be sure to click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment